
Sandra and I had a great date Friday night. It wasn't the typical dinner-movie thing. We left the house around 6:30, went to Windrose Golf Club, and hit balls until around 8PM. It was a blast. Sandra actually has a great swing and if she ever devoted time to it, she would be really good. From there, we went out to eat. I think the best thing about all of it is that we got to talk with no kids interrupting us. She is as beautiful as ever. I am more in love with her than ever.
From the day I met her, I knew Sandra was the one I would marry. She is the only girl I ever flew home to meet mom. Mom loved her from the start as well. Heck, everyone loves Sandra.
The fact that she likes golf, U2, and Pappasitos on a Friday night is just icing on the cake.
From the day I met her, I knew Sandra was the one I would marry. She is the only girl I ever flew home to meet mom. Mom loved her from the start as well. Heck, everyone loves Sandra.
The fact that she likes golf, U2, and Pappasitos on a Friday night is just icing on the cake.

No comments:
Post a Comment