Thursday, May 15, 2008

Billy's Last Day of School



Today was Billy and Sofia's last day of school. Because I spend so much time at my job, I am not able to go by there as much as I want to. Anyhow, I dropped off some cupcakes for their classes. When I saw Billy's teacher, she pulled me aside and told me that he had a meltdown. "I am never going to see Anna again" was what he told her. Anna is a girl in her class and he LOVES her. It broke my heart, but also made me really happy that he is like that. By the way, she goes to church with him, so he will see her on Sunday.


Sofia ran up and jumped in my arms. It's always good to see my kids during the work day.


Tonight is special night with Billy. Golf balls at the driving range and then dinner at "the wings place". I can't wait. I pray these days will last as long as possible.

No comments: