
Before my run this morning, I hear the patter of foot steps upstairs around 6AM. I thought it was Billy, but it was Jake. He is getting so heavy he is beginning to sound like the older kids. He walked downstairs and I gave him the "it's too early to wake up" talk. He cried a little, but when I took him upstairs and put him in mommy's bed, the whole world became perfect again for him. He was still sleeping when I left for work at 7:45.
Sofia woke up around 7AM. She was crying in her bed. I would guess she had some kind of a bad dream. I took her downstairs and put her on the couch. I covered her up and she went back to sleep. She woke up before I went to work and told me about all the fun her mom and her were going to have today. She was so happy.
Sofia woke up around 7AM. She was crying in her bed. I would guess she had some kind of a bad dream. I took her downstairs and put her on the couch. I covered her up and she went back to sleep. She woke up before I went to work and told me about all the fun her mom and her were going to have today. She was so happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment