I was woken up this morning by Sandra saying "I can't find Jake. He is missing". Try waking up to that bit of news. Medically, it takes two years off of your life.
Anyhow, we ran upstairs, looked in his bed, and he was definitely not there. He wasn't in any of the other rooms either. However, when I looked underneath Jake's bed, I saw two little feet. What a relief. God is so good. The feet I saw were moving around, so not once did I think anything bad.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Years off his life? I searched the entire house before I woke Bill up. I can't begin to say what was going through my mind. I still can't figure out how he got under his bed. Question is....how are we going to keep him out of there? Jake is one and only. Praise the Lord for such an adventurous and gifted child!
S
Post a Comment